Monday, March 2, 2015

What Are You Reading Monday #14

Come post weekly and see what others are reading too just so you can add to your tbr - I always do! For more information see Sheila at One Persons Journey Through a World of Books and join in!

Books Completed Last Week (links go to my review):
  • The Way We Fall by Cassia Leo (mine, bought)
  • One Night in Close Exposure by Ashley C. Harris (review)
  • Return to You by Samantha Chase (review) 
  • You Should Have Known by Jean Hanff Korelitz (audiobook, library) 
Reading Now: 
  • Grift by Jason Mosberg
  • Cell by Robin Cook (audiobook, library)
  • Knitting Rules!: The Yarn Harlot's Bag of Knitting Tricks by Stephanie Pearl-McPhee (Scribd)
Next: 
  • Reckless by S.C. Stephens (Scribd)
  • Thoughtful by S.C. Stephens (ebook, review)
  • Origin in Death by J.D. Robb (audiobook, audible)
Summary -
It's been another cold week for those of us in coastal NC.  We had snow and ice Tuesday and it finally melted Wednesday afternoon. The kids and I were out of school/work on Tuesday and Wednesday and they had a 2-hour delay on Thursday.  Then Thursday was my birthday and my family made it a great day. My youngest even gave me an amazon gift card he got for Christmas.  My oldest gave me some money (I didn't want them to do anything but at the same time it was very touching).  And my husband gave me some lovely clothes.  It was a good and crazy week!

So how was your week?  What were your temps like where you were and how much snow did you get if any?  Any great books to share from the past week or ones you are looking forward to?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love comments on the blog and do take the time to read them.